Thursday, February 19, 2009

This guy knows how to write a resume

Optimistic people are the ones who understand that when life gives you lemons it's better to make lemonade than to whine about it. I've probably read, or at least skimmed through, at least fifty thousand resumes in my life. I doubt I've ever seen a resume that more aptly turns a liability into an asset. I'd contact this guy and interview him for an entrepreneurial job in a minute.

Hat tip to National Review's Jonah Goldberg who pointed me at it on The Corner.

http://www.uglydoggy.com/2007/04/what-great-resume.html

Update: An anonymous commenter suggested sending this fellow to Washington to work. I can't see doing that. He's much too valuable, and certainly too honest, to waste on Washington.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send him to Washington