Sunday, August 3, 2008

An investment opportunity

This video got me to thinking about an investment opportunity. If Obama is elected the rise of the sea is going to begin to slow. Surely by the end of his second term he will actually order the sea to recede. Now may be the time to look into low lying land along the coast in New Jersey, the Carolinas and Florida. When the sea recedes that land will become valuable beachfront property.
Also, I was just out looking at Jupiter through Linda's binoculars. But it wasn't as pleasurable as I hoped. First off, it seems to me that Jupiter's moons are a lot more dim than they were back when I first looked at them through binoculars 40 years ago. Secondly, Jupiter and its moons seem a lot harder to bring into sharp focus because they jiggle around a lot more than they used to 40 years ago. And it's not just the planets that are doing this. All the stars seem to jiggle around a lot more when I look at them through the binoculars. And, it could be my imagination, but there seem to be a whole lot fewer stars in the sky than there were 40 years ago.

I'm hoping Obama plans to heal the solar system and the universe after he gets done pushing back the seas and healing the earth. I would sure like to see the stars and planets as clearly as I did 40 years ago.

And who could have imagined Charlton Heston would appear in a video starring Barack Obama. I thought Heston was a Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8

No comments: